9:29 pm

Who'd have thought?

Idle surfing.
Which brings me to
MSN Lifestyle : Men's.

It's an interesting way to pass the time.... all those secrets which women will never learn. Like why men barbeque. But my favourite? Is
this list entitled "The Laws of (American) Style" And out of all those number items, I really liked :


#12. Additionally, your tie knot speaks volumes.

THE SIZE OF A BALL BEARING
"In my spare time, I snort coke and jam with the Strokes."


THE SIZE OF A PINBALL
"I'll be on the Vineyard for the entire month of August. You should come out."

THE SIZE OF A GOLF BALL:
"The reason you hate me is that pretty much everything I do, I do perfectly. Like tying this tie."

THE SIZE OF A TENNIS BALL:
"Yo, Vinny, I'm starving. Let's grab a slice on the way to the reception."



Amusing read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiona what about women's secrets? :)

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Ach, Paul :)
That one... just ask me point blank. lol