6:16 pm

6 things you probably didn't need to know.


Oh dear.
*wry grin*
RSM has seen fit to tag me with the 6-weirdest-things-I-do meme. Now I have to sift through the debris in my mind to see what's fit for public consumption. Heh. (Sorry for the delay, RSM, took your email for me to get stuck in)

Okie. HHhhmmmmm. Now let me see......



1.
I will examine any toilet seat I am about to place my ass down on. If there is even the merest hint of a speck of *anything*, it will be cleaned and lined. Even at home.

2.
My hair never gets blowdried. I mean NEVER. And I'll only wash it at night. It will be towel-dried as much as possible, a leave-in conditioner will be applied, then twisted gently into a loose bun. I'll pop off to bed about 60 - 80 minutes later. Yes, I time how long my hair is in the bun before it's shaken loose. Working backwards, I'll therefore time when I'll have my bath in the evenings.

3.
I will hang clothes out - on the laundry line or in my wardrobe : by garment length first, then by sleeve length. The descending plumbline is very obvious.

Do I sound like an anal retentive yet? Ha!

4.
The first thing I do when I get back from work is to wash my hands, then my feet. Then again, as Asians, we normally take our shoes off when we enter a home so perhaps this has roots in either of my Grandmas from a long time ago :)

5.
I love greenery. Love leaves. Love plants. But am scared shitless by caterpillars, spiders, bugs and other various insects.

6.

My personal belongings are placed in their accorded place and I will know if they've been moved or when something is taken. Despite being anal about some things, I won't notice if any of my books or movies have been borrowed until I reach for that specific title. Go figure.


And now, the exciting part; who to tag! Heh!
I point to Bernie, Liza, Mag, Rich, Paul and Winston.


Get stuck in, you guys :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those 6 were not as weird as I expected, or hoped for. :-)

I accept the challenge tag but it may take me a few days. Seems nothing happens fast anymore... except the passage of time...

Anonymous said...

Will do Fiona !! :)

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Alas! Winston!
My weirdness, I suspect, is all in the head. :)

Paul,
I am so looking forward to see what you've got ;P