5:12 pm

Sulky sulky

.
.
.
.
.

Just deleted a moody, morbid paragraph.
I really like my ranty, angsty side and this blog is, after all, my own personal venting ground. Very therapeutic :)

But the dreary, maudlin side? Soft and sensitive? Me? Capable of nuanced feelings? Who'd have thought! Love! Hope! And dreams!

Heh. No. Not allowed out at all. Too precious to be allowed outside where it'll inevitably get trampled in to the mud. I need my edge back. I am GOING to get my fucking edge back.


But I *will* say thank you to Bob, who made me laugh and smile and reminded me what a wonderful thing it is to have communication. Which, to all intents and purposes, I seem to have been starved of.


So yeah, perhaps all is not lost. Perhaps.

4 comments:

Rich | Championable said...

Personally, I think seeing various sides of folks reinforces the "genuine" nature of each.

Anonymous said...

cheer up. maybe you need to buy yourself a transforming robot. always works for me.

Anonymous said...

I agree with rich. If you're being discriminatory about certain emotional states you're going through, isn't that like censoring yourself? Isn't that like lying to your readers. . . ?
Or just go buy a robot. *shrug*

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Rich,
I agree with you BUT only up until a point. Not every one may choose to bare their souls unmercifully.

Jimmie,
I'll be ok eventually. Just a low moment. It's harder and harder every year to deal with Phil nad his long absences.

Kestrel,
I don't blog "for my readers". I blog for myself. What is blogged about is meant for public consumption and my emotional low periods aren't for people like *you* to read about. I choose to keep THAT private.