8:15 pm

Where'd the time go?


Well.
Here I am.
Thank god there's 12 days to Christmas. lol

I was actually off on 24th and 25th. But since I've been doing the overnight shift, I actually came home from work at 8am and stayed up to get stuff done. And the tree. *wry grin* Not good for non-social people like me lol

But yeah, we managed to get ourselves in the mood for Christmas....

Here's the pre-pre-prepping... yeah, getting out the cameras. Heh.


I found my favourite ornament! They don't sell good stuff like they used to... I like me the good ol'fashioned ones....
The mess...


And after, when we were all done.....

My sister's wrapping! She's turning out to be quite good at this.

And mine. *ahem*

Of course, the Hogan family is not without it's weird pictures.... I'm not the only one, you know. As I took this, I heard Hurry up, this thing is prickly, dammit.

And the last touch, our bannister.

No pictures of food this year, unlike last year. Too tired to care about pictures, sorry. Parents did a fair bit of entertaining so I found myself busy busy busy before my overnight shift, instead of resting up. But perhaps next year? HHhhmmmmm. We'll see.


Merry Christmas, you guys. There's still about a week left to feel good about this.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oii, no pics of me without makeup :D

Thank god i didn't get lip rash from the damn pine.

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed. The packages look too nice to unwrap.

You, on the other hand, look nice enough to unwrap. Damn, cold shower time.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

But The Sister,
It was funny!

Og,
That's my sister.
*chuckles*
Yes, we do look alike.. we have the same nose, and the same chin!