11:34 pm

I iz not dead

I iz juz short of time.

And normally coasting along like this....



Nooooo... seriously... I have no man-balls. But this was too cute NOT to post. Apart from that? I am well and alive... tried logging in to blogger from work and lo! it worked!

HHhhmmmmm. Roundup? Ok.
- I got glasses made. I'll try to get around a post a pic for you guys as cheap entertainment of the day.
- The night shift seriously ensures I have *no* life. Work all night, sleep all day.
- I might become a crabby, bespectacled spinster in no time at all. Hey, where'd the time go? I'll be 36 in July!
- THEY ARE STILL SELLING STARCRAFT! Which, of course, I promptly bought. And realised I am still addicted to it. I think I'll be a gamer until I die.
- I am allergic to multivites... I am nursing a month long cough that allows me to hack my lungs out like a TB sufferer AND pee at the same time. Not good. Who would have thought I'd react to bloody health supplements?


Well. Everyone else is still alive, I see?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well! About damned time!!!

Glad you're OK. Post when you can, but post.

Wildrun said...

There you are!!!! I kept clicking every day...sigh...well, maybe not EVERY day...so glad you are back!

Bernadette Chua said...

Glad you've posted. :P

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Og,
I'm gonna have to rely on work access :o

Susan!
I am indeed honoured that you popped by, I know how busy busy you are!

Bernie :)
I am still surviving Babes!!