12:49 am

A new one!


I'm going to put forward a new hypothesis :

That whatever you want, when you want it, will lie in the deepest, farthest, most recessed bloody crevice of your bag. Happens to me all the bloody time. Like today, on the way to work.

I want one piece of tissue. One. Singular. Uno. ONE. I'm sitting in a cab, bag on my lap. My questing fingers encounter
- my novel
- wallet
- mobile phone pouch
- unopened tissue packet
- hair scrunchy
- second unopened tissue packet
- phone headset wires
- staff pass
- water bottle
- OPEN TISSUE PACKET.

Argh! After the entire contents of my bag! About time!
And no, I'm not going to open the first packet of tissue I find. Its terrible. If I have 4 packets of tissue, I'll end up with 4 open packets! That'll irk me till kindgom come....


Long live anal retentives! lol. woo!

0 comments: