10:18 am

OH my word. Where's my fucking bat?

Normally, in the course of work, I don't care to share anything but the most ridiculously moronic cases. The fucktards with no common sense. The idiots who can't hold a coherent thought. The stupids that really deserve mention.

But this guy... this guy is an innocent.
*shakes head*
It's his PARENTS who are idiots.

Look at this poor chap's name.





Yup. You saw it right. That's a copy of our official identity card and HOLY SHIT BATMAN, that's his real name. Batman. And his surname's Supraman. My god, people, his parents need to be bludgeoned to death with a very very blunt object.


Good grief, we really need some sort of certification course....

PS - I want to make clear this is not FROM my workplace. It's just something that got circulated.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to comment- but...

You have a fucking bat? How does that work exactly?

I'm puzzled. Send pictures if you can.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Og!
I'm just happy you had a great holiday with the family :)

Anonymous said...

Dang. And I thought there was something kinky I was going to learn.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Heh.
What exactly would you like to learn about, Og? :D

Not like I'm an expert or anything...

Anonymous said...

Well, I was thinking a Fucking Bat might be an... impliment. Or a toy. Or some sort of battery powered appliance made for... nevermind. My head takes me places most heads shouldn't go.