11:27 pm

The parents.....

... are arguing about a TV show.

It's hilarious, in a weird way. They have the capability of watching TV, and hurling comments and accusations at the TV characters. :o Currently, it's the Hallmark Channel, some drama story about a woman drug addict, and I can hear them have a go at her. How come she's like that? What did she do that for? Now who's going to look after the children? What sort of woman is she?

It's funny in retrospect, but I cannot watch TV with them too much..... I will watch in silence, waiting for the story to unfold, and then at the end ask all the questions I want. If we're watching a movie, for example, I'll let the constant stream of comments go until I eventually turn around and sat hello? movie? its not the truth?


*shakes head*
Parents! I hope I don't grow into my parents! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Movies evoke different reactions from different people. We'd just have to tolerate one another's differences. I'm like you, a picture of nonchalance when watching a movie, no matter how melodramatic it is.

Sean

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Hi Sean,

Movies, I can totally understand... but TV shows? ;)