4:43 am

 - RANT ALERT -


Oh good lord.


Idiot Girl is on duty with me right now. And as I started my shift, I ws wondering if she was going to strike again tonight. Let's just say I had a feeling....


..... AAaannnnndddd I was right.


About an hour ago, I took a call from a poor customer who was in Egypt. Our unforunate chap had checked in with his wife and daughter, gone out on an excursion, and had returned only to find his ground floor hotel room flooded.


It's really unforunate, and he was so nice over the phone, that I posted an internal chat message to the 2 girls about his misfortune. I said that amidst all the snow storms and adverse weather calls we're getting from policyholders in Europe or the US, here's this poor guy stuck in a flooded room in the Eqypt.


Lookit, that's quite clear, ok?


But Idiot Girl apparently reads the mesasge one hour later, then turns to me and says "What, Fiona, there is snow in Egypt?"


*rolls eyes*
Can someone PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY. If I hadn't blogged this, I would have exploded from sheer frustration. I know I'm on edge because I'm expecting this fucktard to do something dumb. But the depth of the dumbness is breathtaking. ARGH! Please!

 
I need a cigarette. Like, now.

0 comments: