4:26 pm

Yup, another round coming up!



I'm working tonight 31 Dec 2010.


I've worked new year's eve before, and it's really no big deal. Oh, it's a time for introspection for most of us, and a time of good wishes for the coming year. But.... really... when you've reached a certain age, or a certain time in your life, you get introspective a lot,and not just on the eve lol. So, working tonight matters very little to me.


If I were off, I'd actually be the only one in the family at home, on the PC, and watching the celebrations online, as the timezones go by lol


That's just me :) Wasn't kidding. Introvert now. Heh.


I do, however, want to wish one and all a good 2011.




May you find the things and people that bring you joy and love.
May your hearts be lifted and your spirits soar.
May your friends and family find new ways to let you know you are loved and cherished.




Happy new year!



3 comments:

Coco said...

Happy new year, Fiona!

Cheers!

Gina said...

Happy New Year :) from all the furballs in the house and us :)

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Hi Coco,
Hope your new years' was great!

Hey Regina,
I'm still stuffed from our new years lunch lol