11:30 pm

An ending



Death comes to us all, yes?


I'm quite happy with the things I've done in my life, I have no regrets, and if I go tomorrow, it's ok. So it was quite interesting that I've come across two different scenarios.


(1) I happen to think that cluster bombs and anything that functions LIKE a cluster bomb is warfare's worst nightmare :o Death striking unexpectedly from someone else's hands is just.... unfathomable. The hand that authorises such waste needs to burn in hell.


(2) Sir Terry Pratchett advocates assisted death. That's a new way to put a spin on words, but I too would like to have this option if my life is filled with unending and incurable pain. Of course, if I were to do this still Catholic.... I think that I, too, will burn in hell. *wry grin*


The ultimate is to go in my sleep. Who doesn't want a peaceful departure?

2 comments:

og said...

I always figured I'd be shot to death climbing out of someonhe else's wife's bedroom window, or maybe be hacked up in hand to hand combat with zombie hordes. Sleep? Hell, I don't sleep enough to have time to die in my sleep.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

lol

I see :)