3:00 am

I wonder how this will turn out



Came across this rather interesting BBC article.


Which lead, in turn, to the original.


In a nutshell, a Candian couple is allowing their children to grow up unhindered and unfettered in terms of gender. That's right, they're allowing their children to choose - emotionally and psychologically - their gender.


It makes for strange reading. I haven't yet decided if this is right and proper, if my own mindset influences this. But it's very brave of the parents to even attempt it.


I'm quite glad that the grandparents seem supportative though. And I sincerely hope the children, once they get older, have the courage and strength to stick to their guns and not turn on their parents for allowing this.




Human beings are awesome, sometimes!

0 comments: