3:25 pm

First ranty experience. OOooo... I've missed this! Not!



- RANT ALERT -


Can't believe it.

5 weeks into the job and I've encountered fuckards.

I'm considered customer support, yes?

Level 0, yes?

We help to give updates and arrange matters between field engineers and customers, yes?

We are not required to have/posses knowledge on
(1) the technical specs on the servers or arrays or whatever shit client sells
(2) how the field engineers are segregated into their respective clusters
(3) if we go into the respective cluster chat room and seek assistance, CTC on duty is supposed to help

To my surprise, TWO senior managers answer my call for help. But you know what? Instead of telling me what the solution is, or who the case may be transferred to, I endured half an hour of blatantly explicit pushing around. Oh, engineer's been wrongly tagged. Oh, we're trying to help customer too. Oh, why were you asked to come to this chat room instead.

Fuckers.

Give me a solution, you're about five levels above me! If it can't be done, tell me! If you want me to make customer wait, tell me! Just don't give me a runaround that's so amateurish a 5 year old can tell you're just fucking skivvying!!!!

And this is Oracle, mind you. *massive eye rolling*

I was so peeved, I was swearing out loud..... Mind, this is a new job and I've been behaving myself thus far. Now??? Ha. My colleagues have experienced my irateness in full volume. I think there are a couple of girls prissy enough to take offence but fuck'em.


ARGH! TEH STUPIDS, THEY ARE EARNING A FAT PAYCHECK FOR NOTHING!


0 comments: