11:28 am

And never the twain shall meet

13 Feb 2012


Can't post this on FB - the girl is a good buddy at work and we hang out, on occasion.

But I cannot hold this in....

I was telling my colleague that I REALLY want to watch the remake of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and how I LOOOOVE Gary Oldman. She asked about the story and I told her it was about double agents in MI6.

Wait? What? she says? MI6? Mission Impossible 6? They're making another one?

Fortunately, her phone rang at that point in time. 
*snort* 
I mean, I like this girl, we work fabulously together. But this is a very Singaporean trait.It was all I could do to not laugh out loud.


British Intelligence would be rolling in their collective covert graves lol


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fiona let us know how the show is. I'm going to watch it too! Its been a long time since a show of such calibre are made. I would watch this than that american fbi thing even though i think leo's a cutey.


6 cats mom

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

6 cats mom,

Gary Oldman was brilliantly understated :) Over 2 hours of pure dialogue; no fast and fancy shots, explosions, fight scenes, or anything Holywood style lol.

And the movie ending was awesome!

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Haha - yes please, soon! :D

Elisson said...

((snort))

I admire your self control. Me, I don't have that, so much.