9:16 pm

Moody, oh boy.

Was feeling a little listless to-day. Tried to blog troll but my heart wasn't in it. Working again tonight (double shift night!) and it was so ho-hum to go get ready. Stared at my wardrobe and decided on a tshirt and berms. Berms!! Since when do I ever wear bermudas to work?

Must be in a funk.
So swung by
Tampines Mall - I usually do anyways, so I can grab a sandwich or something for dinner. But lo! Instead, I ended up buying comfort food.

Heh! First of all, there was
Gourmet Bak Kwa. I could imagine my heart and arteries shivering in their little booties at the sight of 100gm of glistening, fatty bak kwa. Oh yum! Then there was cheesy fries from KFC. Fries. This, from the woman who doesn't *eat* fries as a habit. Oh wait, it gets worse. A packet of vegetable crisps to boot.

Yes, I do admit, this is one of the rare times when I fully embrace being a woman. The right to eat fat food and bitch about it later!


It's ok, folks. Nothing to be alarmed about. Regular Fiona will be back very shortly.

0 comments: