4:50 pm

Survival

Well, survived my labrat session at B's up and coming beauty spa thingie place. Dead tired last night.... slept an hour during work, then slept another hour whilst being pummeled on the massage bed.

That's 2 hours sleep in 36 hours. I can do it, but the body sure does protest. At 33, I am no spring chicken.

And lest you think I am getting free massages and living the good life, allow me to remind you that I am there for the therapists to practice on. New machines, new techniques. And yesterday's therapist had a heavy touch. It hurt. Not funny.


Hhhmmmmm. Actually, it WAS funny. I have found a few more spots where I am unbearably ticklish. Dammit. Anyways, I go back again next week for two more sessions so the girls can practice some more. With yesterday's therapist and a second new girl. Oh shit.

I must be a glutton for punishment, eh wot?

0 comments: