3:01 am

Alternative

I have been spending rather a lot of time here, the last 2 evenings.

Actually, it's the blog of a rope maker, Twisted Monk. More to the point, he's just returned from the Folsom Street Fair and he's posted loads of photos.

My interests in BDSM notwithstanding, these are very intersting pictures. Granted, it's being held in San Francisco, which I've been told by my American friends is not representative of the USA (eh? Fiona? They're all weird and progressive up that a'ways!) But still, the myriad expressions of sexuality showcased in all those pictures was wonderful.


Some didn't tickle my fancy at all.
Some made me pause for thought.
And some were positively absolutely wickedly delicious.
But all not exactly mainstream.


Have a peep if you want. All questions will be answered honestly. lol

0 comments: