11:52 am

Amazed


I am buggered each and every time I receive a call from a stupid customer.

Buggered because these people purchase policies with their retirement fund - THEIR RETIREMENT FUNDS - and then don't know
(i) what they have purchased
(ii) when it matures
(iii) where it goes upon maturity

If I were them, fooling around with my goddamned retirement funds, I'd bloody watch my money like a hawk. Or at least pay attention. Dido you plan to sit on pavements when you're 70 with your begging hand out?


What's wrong with these people.....


PS - A close 2nd will be fucktards who don't bother to track whom they've spoken to. Counter 5! Counter 5! The girl at counter 5! Fuck me, there are at least 45 staff at your HQ, not just one person sitting at your feet waiting to fulfill your every bloody whim.

Be warned, if you call in and expect me to pluck the info from my arse, I'm not going to go the extra mile for *you*.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiona calm down my dear! People like these folks will be around forever-let it go ! :)

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Paul, one of the purposes of this blog is a place for me to rant.

I cannot let it go.

Stupidity really really bugs the shit out of me.