10:48 pm

Dammit, Indonesia!

Man, this haze thing is getting crazy.

I could sort of smell it when I woke up last night. Apparently, it had gotten quite bad during the night but since I'm a smoker..... yes, a slight smoke smell is not going to awaken me :)

But this is what greeted me when I stepped out of the house to go to work.


Dammit. Normally I can see all the way straight down. Now, I can just barely see past the traffic light that's about 100m away. The burning smell was quite strong too. I was wondering if it would clear up during the day. PSI at the time was about 80.


Ha! Fat chance.

As I left the office, the haze was still really thick. From my elevator landing... well... see for yourself. PSI factor went up then came down to about remain in the 80s.


It wasn't any better at street level.



But now? Heck. I think if it were day time, we'd be panicking. PSI reading as of 11PM stands at approximate 140. Shit. That's high.


No more walkies for the time being.
I'd rather be fat than breathe all that shit.


0 comments: