7:41 pm

Dammit.


Off work. 2 days medical leave.
Partly for a very very disturbed stomach and sore ass.
And partly because my body feels so damned beat up.

We have some useless folk in the office who are perpetually on medical leave and I am so fucking sick and tired for taking up the slack.

Oh, not me, not personally.

But when people take off sick blatantly - like the 3 girls who are planning to quit and have taken medical leave every single monday for the last 3 fucking mondays - whatever staff is left are forced to work doubly hard. And the management doesn't seem to be very concerned.

The haze has seen our staff absenteeism rate soar as well. But the funny thing is that only some people got called in for the keep yourself healthy chat by the dept mgr. The rest of us? Who knows. Who cares? Management certainly doesn't.


I'll be damned if I've to haul ass when I'm not well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooops I meant CHUTZPAH. :)

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Paul, you always ask me to calm down. It doesn't work that way. lol

This is my place to vent, and vent I will.

It's when I go all quiet, words very precise, and NO swearing... yeah.. THAT is when you need to stay away from me. lol.