9:42 am

Dildo alert!


Ha! This article put a smile on my face.

Israeli police say they are on the lookout for 40 vibrators and a 200-dollar dildo after thieves plundered the automobile of a noted sexologist in Tel Aviv.

"Thieves broke into her car and apparently stole from her a caseload of vibrators," police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told AFP. "It's difficult to say the exact value of the items stolen, but obviously we're searching for these items just as with any other incident of theft."

The thieves were likely surprised by the contents, Rosenfeld said Wednesday.

The two metal cases stolen from Shelly Pasternak's car Friday resembled those used for expensive audio-visual equipment, but instead contained massage oils, dildos, whips, Chinese balls and handcuffs, as well as vibrators.

In all, the thieves made off with about 2,000 dollars worth of sex toys, Pasternak said, adding that the most valuable item was an elaborate vibrating dildo that sells for 200 dollars.

Whoa.
A $200 dollar dildo. And that's in USD. I wouldn't mind a fancy pants dildo like that. lol. The chinese balls, on the other hand, are a wash out. I've tried'em. Didn't do a thing for me. Just made me walk funny. Could do with a pair of cuffs though.


Perhaps I should set up a wish list? lol.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

$200? What's it hooked up to, its own generator?

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Jeremy, you haven't seen the top end ones? :)

Anonymous said...

200 bucks? Damn, if it costs that much, it's gotta be good! I'll take one too! Err...you know...for the wife...not for me...honest...

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Rev Qelqoth, at least your wife won't run away from toys!

Anonymous said...

We could set up a paypal thing, if you'd model the items.

Hey, a guy has to ask. You lose your guy club membership otherwise.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

og.... model....
I might not be able to fit the thing. Some of those suckers are huge.

Anonymous said...

Hm. You know I've always had a thing for the petite.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Og,
I would never be called petite. lol. It's just I've seen the $200 ones. And they'd fall into the category of "extreme insertions".

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Well, maybe they make one for $50 that's less, erm, extreme. Would take less time to get the paypal fund up there anyway.

And while I wouldn't complain about that, I was thinking more about the modeling of the handcuffs, actually. But, hey, if you want to model the, um, well do whatever you want. Jees, now I'm redfaced.

Anonymous said...

I could have got him a $50.00 dildo and just as good Fiona! LOL

Anonymous said...

Over priced Fiona !! LOL