4:13 pm

Horsies!

I don't rant all the time.
No really.
I am capable of smiling sometimes.

Like in
this case




Mrs Gray said: "When I bought the pub a few weeks ago I heard rumours that one of the regulars was a horse but I didn't quite believe them. It was a hot day when the horse came in and I was shocked at first because I have never run a pub before."

Mr Dolan, 61, from Jarrow, bought Peggy six years ago and discovered her fondness for the pub when she followed him inside.


How cute is that?
Apparently Peggy's favourites are a pint of John Smiths and pickled onion crisps. haha. A horse and pickled onions.


Great stuff.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiona ever drank a "Singapore Sling" ?

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Paul, I must have done when I used to drink! But I don't recollect being impressed. lol