7:14 pm

Oh my


This is turning out to be quite a crappy week, work wise.

The only up side? The haze, courtesy of bloody Indonesia, seems to have cleared up. I actually saw snippets of blue sky to-day. And amazingy, it's been raining/drizzling on and off over the last few days.

In some ways I'm really grateful that we've got clear skies again. I brought my gear, I intend to do my walkie home. My ass may be sagging after 6 weeks of no walkies. But with the clear air, I intend to whip it back into shape.

On the flip side..... what happens if the rains put out those fires in Borneo and Sumatra prematurely? Will the villagers start their fires again when the rains stop? And what happened to that fucking treaty that was proposed in 2002 (fucking 2002, you all) and never ratified right up until to-day?


If I had a bird big enough to flip Indonesia, you bet I would've.

0 comments: