6:36 pm

Pictures of Christmas

Tried loading my own pics but, as usual, everything comes up corrupted. It's really quite strange.

So tried Flickr, instead. It wasn't too bad, relatively painless. But I loaded 5 pics and it took up 40% of the free space. Oh well.


Our odd tree..... we had the typical one but it was tossed out last year in a temper tantrum by Mom. This year she felt a bit bad about it, so she actually went out and got a live thingie. Yes..... that's a live shrub you're looking at.



I particularly loved this little ornament.



My presents for the others, all wrapped up. I confess I like prezzies with lots of ribbons!




Nothing beats home-cooked food by a Grandma that can cook! Quite possibly only a Mom could compete at this point in time :))



Some cookies from an Auntie that can bake. Yes, we tend to put on weight during this time, but doesn't every one else as well? :)

Right, off to the grocery store. More preperation to be done. Christmas day, we visit nanny; but boxing day and the 27th, people visit us. So it's even more hustle and bustle for the family over the next 2 days.

So much for my day off. *wry grin*

6 comments:

Greg said...

Hi Fiona Merry Christmas. Looks like there was more then enough food. Hope your day was great.

Peace

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

hey Greg - we all went home groaning. The pics didn't cover dessert!

Calvin aka Yamada Shun 山田駿 said...

nice x'mas photos, merry x'mas.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Hi Calvin,
Thank you.
And a Merry Christmas to you as well :)

Me, Myself n I said...

Flickr is an excellent site for them photo blogs :o) Been using it myself and caved in and got myself the pro version and it's loads of fun!

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Hey Liz - I am seriously thinking about getting the pro version as well. Cool stuff!