5:13 pm

Woman


It's weird being a woman sometimes.

I know my cycle is coming to a close and am expecting to be inconvenienced any time now. However, unlike other women who's cycles are 28 days and turn like clockwork, mine is...... not so regular. So how do I tell?

I take a little more care of myself when I hit the 32 days mark, get so tired I can't climb 2 flights of steps without panting, and IF I am lucky, swollen boobies. Lucked out this month. When I changed into my comfy home lounging singlet (read : rag material. lol) I could literally hear my boobies go WHEW! when I undressed. Could mentally picture the air bubble with "sproing! sproing!" as I took off my bra.

Why do I share this? Because this morning, when I got dressed, that bra wasn't tight. A mere 6 hours later, however, and I'm wondering if I should cancel my schedule for tomorrow so I can stay home and rest.


Oh well.

0 comments: