7:31 pm

Show me yer finger(s)

All quiet now. My shift is sort of inbetween

Found
this article and started a trend in the office.


The findings, published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine, found that women with ring fingers longer than their index fingers had performed better at running and associated running sports such as soccer and tennis.

In women the ring finger is commonly shorter or the same length as the index finger, while in men the ring finger is generally longer.

Hur hur hur.
I asked my colleagues to show me their fingers.
Stunned silence.
Then a flurry of hands. lol.
And a good discussion of who did sports in school.


Good fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those nails look painful Fiona !

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

I think they just look terrible, Paul :o