4:48 pm

Goodwill towards men


That might not be meant for me. Or towards me.
Heh.

Like for example - there are 5 aircon units for about 100 seats in my section of the contact centre. I get really REALLY pissed off when someone (and there are at least 3 individuals who will do this) turns off all 5 units. There are about 40 staff on duty during the day and trust me, when the carbon monoxide builds up, you can feel it. I am particularly uncomfortable in stale air, windowless rooms and places with no circulation or breeze.

As I stomp off to the air con consoles to turn my section aircon units on again, I mutter under my breath; and apparently, it's loud enough to ensure that this one girl - who yes, is guilty as charged - doesn't do it anymore. She left the aircon on to-day.


This is a good/bad situation. :o

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site! It's so green!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Fiona !! :)

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Rich!
You no likee?

Paul,
A very merry Christmas to you and yours as well. :))