8:41 pm

Oh damn...

Bernie's added my name to her birthday wishlist. :o

Now it means I have to work at it mentally... must keep thinking I am worthy of someone's attentions. Must think I am attractive. Must keep thinking I am, well, desirable. Me? Desirable? worthy of attention?

I have a wee problem thinking those thoughts.
*wry grin*
I've meandered through life focusing on what I want. Less stress, less health problems, and I've become more content with my own shit. But that's just it. It's me OWN stuff. As a single. For the longest time I was content to grow old by myself too.


Perhaps I should make the effort?

4 comments:

Bernadette Chua said...

Makes it two of us who think those thoughts.. Same thread runs through my mind too. Must think I am attractive etc. Lol.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

woo, babes.
You shouldn't have a problem with that!

Anonymous said...

Babe, I love you the way you are, and that includes the attractive bit. Yeah... You got it...

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Aw, Winston.
That was sweet.

Thank you. :)