1:39 pm

Uh oh


ZOMGWTF.
I'll be 36 on the 2nd of July.

Why do I always let my birthdays creep up on me? I am beginning to think it's because age used to be just a number to me. "As old as you think you are, as young as you feel you are!" has always been my mantra. But... oh wow.

Shit.

Half way point, man... I don't want to live a looooong life. I'd like to kick the bucket in my 70s so I'm not a burden to anyone in my dotage so.... yeah.... half way mark. And knowing my luck, I'll live well past my 90s; blind, bed ridden and unable to play StarCraft :o

Such is life and irony. Bugger!

And as I sit here pondering this, my internet radio station is playing FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK (WE SALUTE YOU) from ACDC. woo!


How apt! How appropriate! Things can only get better!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

.. I hope that you have a GREAT birthday!....

Eric

Bernadette Chua said...

Life gets better for sure!!! :P

Anonymous said...

You're as old as you feel. Come let me feel you, so I can see how old you are. I'm guessing about 19.

Anonymous said...

how about.... think that you have 4 more years till 40? wahahah! Anyways, you and me both re: birthdays. Sighs.
-f.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Eric,
You've always been sweet, and a gentleman. Thank you!

Bernie!
Looking forward to see what you'r eplaning. :)

Og,
Alas,all you will feel are saggy tits. At 36, the twins are giving up the fight against gravity LOL

The Sister,
Next trip we do together, ok? :))

Greg said...

Happy B-Day!! I am only about three weeks late. So you are a Cancer.No wonder I agree with you.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Greg,

Why? Are you in July too? If yes, happy happy bday as well! *hugs*

Greg said...

Not July end of June.