11:38 am

Wow - a stroke of luck!

I'm a little behind on my holidy savings. Planning to do a long-ish trip in Sept or Oct BUT it depends on one certain german gentleman...

Anyways. Money. And the lack thereof. Am on one week's leave because I refuse to work on my birthday. And the money that I had put aside for a wee beachside sojourn was spent on my new new phone. So family to the rescue!

Aunt has a timeshare thingie in the
Angsana Spa and Resort place on Bintan Island and in return, she gets 30 days free use of the room. Problem is, she doesn't go there often now. HHmmmmm.

A quick check, a few phone calls, and lo! a free room! yay! I have my holiday afterall! It'll only be for 3 days, as it's SUCH a last minute thingie. But I am going to be beachside in 2 hours. Aw yeah. I am leaving, like, in half an hour. And I have to pack!!



So. You lot be good. I'll be back on Thursday evening. With pictures!


0 comments: