5:48 am

I'm starting to feel the goodwill


woo! woo! It's Christmas eve!

My colleague - bless her - has offered to swop shifts with me so I will be HOME for Christmas eve!

Even better... my phlegm has started to turn green...

Ok, so it's worse. I may be coming down with full blown flu. Greenish phlegm is never a good sign
*small sigh*
But at least I'll be home? Instead of working the night shift? Of course, this means I'm actually working on Christmas Day night itself... but... that's a lot better. Like I said in my email to my HOS, eve and the morning itself on CD itself are much MUCH more important.

Unfortunately, I don't know if that'll register at all.
I'm in a "minority race" and I've realised the man on the street knows next to nothing about Eurasians.


Bah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to read that there is someone out there who is actually kind enough to change shift with you.

Merry Christmas!

The people on the street knows next to nothing about Eurasians! You are absolutely wrong. They know the wrong things! Or rather they think they know, and the things they know are normally the wrong things.

anyway, merry christmas.

Anonymous said...

merry Christmas! Green Phlegm- wow, you know how to turn a guy on!!

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Og,
The green phlegm lasted only a day. Which was weird, but what gaveme cause to think I had fly. lol.

Thank god it went away. It tasted awful!!

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

shit..
that was meant to read as "what gave me cause to think I had flu"

Sorry!