2:48 am

Idle thought # 287

HHhhmmmm.

I've just found out that
Anthony Bourdain used to have an extensive drug habit.

Now, I've always found Bourdain dead sexy. OH my, oh yes. That gruff, chainsmoking exterior... that wonderful mind of his... all coupled with his no-holds-barred sampling. Just think! If that's what he's like with food, what's he like in bed? NOM nom nom nom nom. He'd be Absolutely Scrumptious! A feast of all my senses!

But see, whilst I would love to have a partner like Bourdain, I would really really REALLY hesitate to associate with anyone who has a drug habit. If you've kicked a habit, ok. But still on it?

Um. No. Thanks, but I'll pass.


So on the one hand, I like me my men a little wild. On the other hand, wild men tend to have unsavoury habits. How on earth do I find the best of both worlds?

Okies, I know it's possible. I like Certain Things but am still able to maintain a fairly normal lifestyle. I mean, if you look at me, I *look* normal. You'd not think of Certain Things. lol. So yeah, if I can do it, someone else can too.


But damn if it isn't hard going to find!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My unsavory habits have never leaned toward the direction of adult beverages, toxins, intoxicants, drugs, or anything involving the use of a needle. My unsavory habits usually involve carefully applied discomfort and restraint. And then there's the boldily fluids, which might- by some- be considered intoxicants.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Og,

Honestly?

I get the feeling that you'd be a pretty ideal companion. lol. Another life, perhaps, eh?

Anonymous said...

Another life. Another time. An abandoned warehouse purchased at an auction. An upper floor with large windows, maybe the detritus of a once thriving manufacturing facility. Electric hoists on the ceiling. Various... implements.

One never knows.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

WTF?

Og!
YOU WERE MADE FOR THE LIFESTYLE. lol. Dammit, now my imagine is running rampant.

For a little whle anyways...just got back from work and I am *tired*. :))

Anonymous said...

I live a pretty vanilla life. I have not always done so. That high powered imagination is still there, and still more than adequately active. And it gathers more ideas every day.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Og,
Everyday, in every way, I learn. lol

Not always vanilla, eh? Now I am curious!

Anonymous said...

You have my email address. Ask away.