3:25 pm

Stripped and nekked



Got a note from Og, apparently the blog was taken down unbeknown to me.


And it was really strange.


Just before I managed to log in, I had to re-authenticate my ownership with Google/Blogger. Fortunately, I'd signed up for the SMS alert and it worked just fine :)


Interesting thing to note : the authentication SMS originates from a UK server!


Anyways, once logged in, I saw about 12 bounced emails from the gmail account to other emails in my address book. Bizarre.... from about 10 hours ago, which means it happened from work. So much for network security, eh?


But all should be good now. If you have received some rubbishy emails from me, I do apologise!


Speaking of being stripped, I was notified of Trip Advisor's list of top ten nudist beaches. hahahahhaa. AW YEAH! I would so go, if given a chance!!!


I'm really comfortable nekked. I have no issues with my body, except that.... sometimes.... when scrunched up in certain (ahem) positions, the belly fat really gets to me. I mean, I *am* overweight and I've been chubby all my life but it doesn't bug me. And since I've been single so long, I can't remember much about rolls of belly fat being scrunched haha. But I CAN share that on my birthday vacation last year, something amusing happened :


I had wanted to take a ciggie in to the bathroom with me but had left my cigs outside. I drew my curtains, opened the patio doors and reached for my ciggies. I remember frowning at the patio chairs positions' and recalling that the hotel chambermaids had shifted them. So I leaned down, shifted stuff to my liking, and straightened up.


As I stood, I noticed a male hotel guest in the pool directly outside my ground-floor villa; the man had stood up in the pool and was staring. I turned to him fully and stared back defiantly. He returned to his swimming, I grabbed my cigs and went back into the room.


Only as I sat down on the toilet did I realise, ah yes! I was nekked! So. The man had something to stare at after all. But the POINT is I was so comfortable in my own skin that it didn't occur to me to dress, or draw a robe or some bloody thing lol


Yes, I did tell my sis and my Dad what happened. They were equally horrified and amused but heck, it's just one of those holiday stories, right? :D




Ok, I think that's enough.... I've managed to tie 2 entirely disparate events together lol.  



1 comments:

og said...

This post is meaningless without pictures.