5:53 pm

erm. not sure about things....



Well, new job has started.


I'm finding it hard to change back to the day shift... I mean, my new working hours are from 0700 to 1600hrs, which is a total opposite of what I've been doing for the last 3.5 years. I mean, I used to finish work at 0700, for crying out loud lol My new wake-up time is 0530 and man, it's tough.


I even tried waking up early during my break in thailand, but c'mon... how early can one wake up whilst on holiday, eh? So yeah. I'm finding the transition from graveyard shift to early morning shift physically difficult.


My sister's had a head start... her new job started about 3 weeks back and she, too, went from graveyard to early morning shifts. She says it took her about 2 weeks to adjust. I'm hoping it'll take no longer than that for me.


And whilst I gleefully anticipated a slower/lighter workload, I'm not sure if I can TAKE it. I mean, the girl I was buddied up with took 5-6 calls today. The remaining time? Explaining things that I asked about and watching streamed files online. :o Good grief!




I think I'm in a bit of a culture shock!

0 comments: