11:35 pm

Game on!

21 April 2012



Diablo comes out 15 May.
They're doing a beta right now, stress testing the servers.
My sister, her fiancee and myself are downloading the clients now.
On battle.net, my battle tag is.... FiIsAWalrus.

That's right, that will DEFINITELY strike fear in the hearts of gameboys all over the world lol




UPDATE: Everyone and their mothers is on battle.net so it took me about 7 hours to complete the download. And now? Can't even log in. *small sigh* Ah me. I think I'll just go take a cold shower haha

2 comments:

john said...

WooHoo! the comments work!
And so does D-3. It's a pretty pretty game. Finished the first act as a Barbarian. Had fun. Anyways, if you get on late and i'm up early, we can par-tay!
chomolungma#1809

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

John!

I should have known you'd be playing this too lol. You are TOO cool, I'm telling you!