9:47 pm

I'm still alive! No need to check for breathing!

6 June 2012




My god, has it been 3 weeks since my last post? Terrible terrible... but then again, I'm pretty much posting for myself these days lol


What's been happening? My cousin and uncle came back from Calgary, Canada. So we took them out... that took up some time in May.


I'm dating someone new, but I really don't know what the hell is going on haha...  The guy is sweet in his own way, but very reserved... I have to draw him out continuously and I threw a hissy fit at him in the beginning because he was very curt in his language. I told him I AM NOT YOUR WORK. And he's trying to be softer with me. So we'll see. I see him making the effort so I have to meet him halfway, right? :D


Oh gods, yes... said guy is a Dom and he invited me to the May munch.... I accepted for the hell of it. I left the Singapore group years back when it became a real farce. But because it's been years, things have changed. And for the better, I have to say. People were laughing and having a good time and I didn't see any individual try and dominate (no pun intended) the group. So I actually signed up for the group again online... Only one Dom recognised me from before. And mind you, I stopped participating in 2007, the year I switched to the night shift. So. I am back on the scene (again, no pun), and perhaps I'll pick up from where I left off. 


Haha, I am sitting here wondering if I'll post anything in the near future :) 


I turn 40 this year, and MBA is travelling to Bangkok, Thailand to celebrate in a week and a half :)) We're ALL turning 40 and are buggering off for 4 days of walking tours, eating and massages! Wahey! And then I am back for a week, and then off to Koh Samui for my birthday holiday... 7 days of pure quiet, tranquility and beauty. Alas, no private pool villa this year, but at SGD$500 a night, I don't have the budget lol Not with my BKK trip before!


Busy busy busy.... however did I get busy after giving up corporate? :D Thankfully, I'm busy with *good* things now!



0 comments: