3:38 am

Eh, has it been that long?

20 April 2014


Just. Wow.


I stopped blogging because I didn't have anything to say. Stuck in a rut. Same ol', same ol thing.


One month became 2, then 3, then a year. It's now been a year and 4 months. And the strange thing is that recently, at the back of my mind, I wondered if I should continue blogging. Now for the readership, which was well in the single digits lol. But more to pin down thoughts, actions, words and deeds for the future me to read.


I sometimes go back and re-read what I wrote (probably about once a year) and good golly, doesn't even seem to be me lol I mean, it SOUNDS like something I would say. But wow, I think I've changed. Don't know if it's for the better though....



Heh, let me think about it.




2 comments:

Susan said...

I've kept you on my blog roll because I kept hoping you'd come back!

Fiona said...

Oh my gosh, Susan lol.
You're incredible!