9:57 pm

Fruitful!


Bored as all heck. Took myself off to Changi Beach again this evening. No haze, thankfully, but overcast as usual. All grey. But still soothing. I will always be a water baby, waves will always calm me down. What more can you ask of a Cancerian? ;o



With the light fading and no hope of a sunset, I decided to walkie a little. Made my way back over the bridge and found myself on the opposite side of my usual spot. They've replaced the old bumboat ferry terminal with a new one and it's actually got a seafood restaurant on the top. How commercial, how typically Singaporean.

As I walked through, I noticed that (a) they were completely empty and (b) the patio area had a great view! Might go back for drinks with friends at a later date. Oh, and that little jutting promontory, in the middle of the picture? That's where I normally sit.


Haha! Finally found it! Been meaning to do the boardwalk for such a long time now but never wandered around enough to find it. This evening has been fruitful after all!

Yeah. I intend to go back and tackle that walk soon enough!

0 comments: