7:19 pm

Looks can be deceiving

Going through all my files. Saving what I want, discarding the superfluous. Came across a pic taken in 2004.



Don't I look (haha) most decent?

I think this was taken when Shang was doing some sort of promotion and they were profiling the managers involved. I DO remember, however, grimacing for the picture hoping like hell the hair was hotel-regulation OK. My god, but luxury hotels are bloody dress code nazis.


And of course, there's no inkling that I'm really rather potty mouthed :o

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pic! Like to see the rest of that suit.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Og, no stocking/pantyhose.
(i.e. no good legs. haha)

My boss really hated me in the end. lol.

Anonymous said...

One foxy lady our Fiona !!

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Paul, you are most gracious.

But I've never been called foxy.
A lot of OTHER things, yes. But never foxy. lol

Anonymous said...

Actually, that's a big mistake a lotof women make. They think if they don't have spindly ally mcbeal legs they aren't sexy. A lady that has a good shape, and knows how to dress to show it off, is a godsend. No stick insect women for me.

Anonymous said...

... very nice... very nice, indeed...

Eric

analstories said...

No stockings? So what's down there then? :) Don't tell me there's office pants.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

wow - you've really gone far back, haven't you? tihs was posted in 2006 lol

No... no pants, only skirts. The hotel dress code didn't allow pants.