7:01 pm

Peeved

I am more than a little peeved with the MasterChief right now.

I must be the only women in the world who doesn't know where her errant partner is. And I won't know, probably, for another fucking 6 months.


He has some explaining to do.



UPDATE - OPEN NOTE.

Do not ask me to calm down.
Asking me to calm down has ALWAYS had the opposite effect as per intended.

So long as I'm still cussin' I'll be all right. I can still laugh.

You SHOULD stay the fuck away from me when I *stop* swearing, and when the words get very precise, very enunciated. That's the defining line.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiona, calm down my dear. Take some deep breaths and say "OM" breathing in as you say it , hold it, and then breath out. Such is the life of a sailor ! :)

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Paul,
2 things I would like to inform you of :

- this is NOT the first time you have asked me to calm down. As the title says, I am irritated. I am not mad. But asking me to calm down DOES make me mad.

- this is not a laughing matter. Sailors have the opportunity to write home. Sailors inform their loved ones.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Og,
the MasterChief is supposed to be my partner but... long story made short.... it's very difficult maintaining a long distance relationship if one party feels taken for granted.

I'm hoping it will work out in the end. This is the first time he's done that to me. *wry grin*