5:52 pm

Whoa!


Hey... I Haven't had a fucktard of the week for a while. Work has been THAT good. heh.

But all good things must come to an end. And this crazy woman calls up. My intense misfortune to answer her call. Screamed and vented about forms she had received. Screamed about how she didn't know how to fill it in. Screamed about how insulting it was to have an X mark the signature spot. Like an idiot, they think I don't know how to sign? she rants. Then says in the next breath What are these forms for anyways?

Best part is, I have no idea what she's talking about. The forms she's talking about really don't sound familiar. I finally get fed up with her venting and ask her point blank. WHO sent you these forms? I asked pointedly


The answer? The bank, who else?

Whoa.
What gumption.
And what brilliance.
Bank sends you forms and you call your insurance company?


Please. Don't have kids. Stupidity is inherited.

0 comments: