11:05 pm

Problem area


My tummy is my weak area.

No, not because I'm fat, which I am. But it's a problem area, as in, I cannot eat the wrong food or I go all poopy. I can guarantee you I'll get a reaction in half an hour. You can time me on it. But tonight.... damn, I must be more tired than I thought after Monday's fucked last-minute roster switch and 3 nights of interrupted sleep.

The more tired, the more susceptible, yes?

I broke my own damned record.
I hadn't even finished my noodles when the rumbles broke out. My mom was home, she has never believed that my tummy was THAT sensitive but shit (no pun intended), it was a jog up the stairs, a dash past my startled mom to grab my roll, book, towel; and then it was blissful farting and blessed poopiness for about 20 minutes.

A lazy shower and a long cool iced water later..... feel like a brand new woman.


That wasn't too much information to handle now, was it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you are allergic to wheat?
I found you on BlogExplosion - and I'll defintely be checkign back on you.
Sending you good vibes from New York

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Hi Frances. thanks for popping by and saying hullo! Welcome any time :)

Greg said...

Well I for one am glad you shared this bit of info with the rest of us.LOL
Sure hope you felt alot better afterwards.

Peace

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Ach, Greg.
Once it's out of my system, I'm as good as new. It's the getting out part that's a little icky. lol.