11:56 pm

Welp... all done in now. Heh.


30 Oct 2012


Been offline awhile.

Yeah, a few months.

Haven't felt like much... just coasting, doing my little hamster route home-work-home-sleep and basically, just zoning out. Thinking about a number of things too. I'll get my head around things soon enough, I guess. 2012 is 2 months short of an entire year that just ZIPPED by. Where the hell did all that time go?

Anyhoo. Good news! MBA are all officially 40 year olds now haha. I was the first one to succumb, having received my Eldershield letter in May (govt likes to send things out early) and turning 40 in July. Liz was next in Aug, and finally Mag in Oct.

We went out to dinner a couple of days ago, meant to just be a social thing to catch up. But I got the ladies small bouquets. I mean.... 40! No turning back now, man. We've hit middle age and we can't live in denial now lol Ergo, if we can't deny it, we should celebrate it!



Swiped from Liz's FB, we don't bother a lot with pics now, although the other 2 are into photography as a hobby in a BIG way. And they're really good at it too! (Pics : Liz on top, Mag at left, me at right)


Damn.... 40. You don't think about it and suddenly there you are!


4 comments:

og said...

Damn, I wish I looked anything like that good when I was 40. You still look like a teenager to me.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Hello!

I remember that picture you sent me... Don't think you look you age either!

og said...

lol. That's kind of you to say, but I'm decrepit and getting more so all the time.

The important stuff, though, that still does what it's told. Moreso when it gets the right... encouragement.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Og,

I think we're all thankful for things that work :) Seriously!

It really does make me think.... I don't want to be 60 and have the body of an 80 year old. No point living long, when you can't do the things you love. Or are in pain. Or are dependent on others.

Damn.